Re: nas-lib

Þann 03. janúar 1999 reit Stephen Pitts svohljóðandi:

> I've already got it installed, don't remember having any problems with
> it. Perhaps try a different floppy disk? Debian packages can be
> copied. What error message are you getting? What does dpkg-deb -i
> packagefilename say?

I tried it on two different disks and download it from two different
servers and nothing worked :(

I dont quite remember what error message i got but i couldnt access the
disks, the error messages just kept on coming untill they quit and put me
back to my home folder.

* Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson       |     Olafur Jens Sigurdsson          *
* Eðlisfræðinemi               |     Physics Student                 *
* Háskóli Íslands              |     University of Iceland           *
* ojs@hi.is                    |     ojs@hi.is                       *