Re: Suck/INN Configuration Problem: Can't Post

In article <cistron.m0zvsfD-000kXHC@defiant.home.com>,
Jerry Gardner <w6uv@hotmail.com> wrote:
>How do I get inn to stop putting references to every article it receives from
>suck (via innxmit) in /var/spool/news/out.going so that rpost won't try to
>post it back to my ISP?

You need to put the Path: header element of your ISP in the newsfeeds
file. Just take a random article and see what your ISP puts in the

>news.myisp.com:*,!control,!junk,!local.*/!local::

Need to change this in:

news.myisp.com/ALIAS:*,!control,!junk,!local.*/!local::

Where ALIAS is that Path: element I was talking about.

Mike.
--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?