Re: WP 8 problem

On Fri, Dec 18, 1998 at 11:21 +0100, Riccardo Tommasini wrote:
> I think there is a very big difference between StarDivision, who released
> a real Fully Functional version of StarOffice, and Corel, who simply
> made us lost our time to download a useless SW.

What do you mean useless? If you want a fully functional word processor with
all the extra bells and whistles go download bloaty-hog staroffice. I find it
rather amazing that people complain about something they paid nothing for.
Granted they might have made it clearer that those functions are only
available in the paid-for version. So don't be so bloody ungrateful and cheap
- go and buy the full version (which doesn't cost an extortionate amount of
  money) if you want those features. "Useless" my arse...

Dave
--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.0 on Linux i386 2.1.125
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request