Re: Should be installing Linux soon. Questions.

Jeff Browning wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I am a Windoze user tired of having 5 lockups a day. I should be
> installing Linux soon and I have a few questions.
>

> 2. Is Star Office compatible with Office 97 documents? Does it have a
> spell checker.

As far as the graphical interface is concerned, it is windoze. It reads
excel files without any problems, and can save under 95 or 97 format.

It also reads and saves word 95/97 files, but losts a part of the fancy
things you possibly made.

--
       \\|//  VDB g
       (O O)