Re: [Off Topic] An EXCELLENT Microsoft Confidential document on

chuck asked,

> Me too!  I'm usually a very cautious person...How do we *know* that this
> has even originated from MicroSoft?  So there is the issue of whether or
> not it's from MS, and if it is it it truly "confidential"?

Is the Wall Street Journal a good enough source? :)  Tuesday morning's
WSJ had an article and summary about it.

And in a document for public consumption, there would be no discussion
about using FUD as a strategy (he concludes it wouldn't be effective
against open source).

There's enough in there contrary to the ms party line that it's quite
clear that it's confidential.

rick