Re: [Off Topic] An EXCELLENT Microsoft Confidential document on

Richard E. Hawkins Esq. said
> chuck asked,
>
> > Me too!  I'm usually a very cautious person...How do we *know* that this
> > has even originated from MicroSoft?  So there is the issue of whether or
> > not it's from MS, and if it is it it truly "confidential"?
>
> Is the Wall Street Journal a good enough source? :)  Tuesday morning's
Let me ask this:  Has the WSJ ever had to print a retraction?
Someone much wiser than me said something once about beleiving what
we read...

> WSJ had an article and summary about it.

OK, I **BELIEVE**!!!  (Well, sorta...)

> rick

Chuck

--
Chuck Stickelman, Owner			E-Mail:	<stick@richnet.net>
Practical Network Design		Voice:	+1-419-529-3841