Re: [Off Topic] An EXCELLENT Microsoft Confidential document on

Vera Lucia Mazzocchi said

> Hi,
>
> 	I was thinking if this document wasn't released purposely, that
> is, "let them know only what we want they know" and "let's see what they
> think about".  Seems to me that M$ might be playing with us, releasing
> such document, or allowing somebody to have access and releasing it.
> 	Doesn't this sound to ease? To have access to a confidential
> document from M$ exactly about OSS? I have some doubts ...
> 	just thinking...

Me too!  I'm usually a very cautious person...How do we *know* that this
has even originated from MicroSoft?  So there is the issue of whether or
not it's from MS, and if it is it it truly "confidential"?

> []s,
> Mario O.de Menezes | "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
> IPEN-CNEN/SP       | is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Prov. 19.21

Chuck

--
Chuck Stickelman, Owner			E-Mail:	<stick@richnet.net>
Practical Network Design		Voice:	+1-419-529-3841