lp accounting -- lprng [pages?]

Hi,

	Right after I sent the previous message with a similar subject I
realized lpd runs as lp group lp. I changed the ownership of
/var/log/lp-acct and now it works. What I need to know now is if it's
possible to count the number of pages printed. I'm using magicfilter (if
that matters) on one queue, and that bounces to another one which send the
jobs to an NT box. And the printer is a LaserJet without postscript. Can I
watch the data on the second queue (which is already PCL) and count the
number of pages? How?

					Marcelo