LS-120

Are there any utilities for formatting 1.44m floppies in an LS-120 (on
/dev/hdd)?

Also I have a custom kernel, how can I create a boot diskette which
will boot in the LS-120 drive? (my bios WILL boot a floppy in the
LS-120 drive, the debian 2.0 boot/rescue disks do work in the
LS-120...but how were these images created??????)

If I can get these two questions answered I can 86 my floppy drive and
use it's interrupt for something usefull (like a second network card,
or a third serial port)