Re: debian as secretary?

Hello,

I didnt understand very much what xringd do (i have read the man page...).
So far i understood that xringd whatch the ring and if that match a sequence tha
t it knows => take a given action.

If that is what it does, i have a question for the config file. There are come e
xamples:
R 1-5 R 20-26 R 30 : command
Where R=`Ring'.

How can i make a phone call that makes different sequences of rings?? I have nev
er heard that before...or maybe that mean to call 1 time, hangup, wait 1-5 sec,
call 2time, wait ....  is that how it works??

thanks,