Files for Installing Hamm on Toshiba Libretto CT-70

Hi! Debian Fans,

I want to install Hamm on my laptop - Toshiba Libretto CT-70,
but this model do not  have a standard floppy drive,
and it does not supported by linux.

so I want to download the necessary files (by MS Explorer )
of base system of hamm on the partition of MS Windows,
and then install the base system  directly from hard disk,
after completed the base system (support PCMCIA),
install other packages by CDROM - PCMCIA.

which files are needed (form /hamm/hamm/disk-i386/current)?

Thank You