Re: Netscape 4.05

I tried removing libnullplugin.so, as suggested, but the problem persists.
Also, I noticed a problem similar to one reported here a while back -
entering
info into a text box (such as a Yahoo search criteria) generates
superfluous
characters which mess up the search and cause error windows to pop up.

Can anyone offer suggestions to these two problems?

Thanks,
	Russ

Russell Cook, Engineering Branch
WSR-88D Operational Support Facility