Re: What's a good video card?

From: servis@purdue.edu <servis@purdue.edu>
>Didn't this occur around 3 or 4 years ago?

Yes, but . . .
To this day we still don't have working Win95 drivers
for their "Speedstar Pro VL" product.  Our company received
several of these in new computers.  If they're going to abandon
their own products, my company will not be purchasing any more
of them.

Story goes they got into a finger-pointing contest with
Microsoft and Cirrus Logic over who should write the drivers.

- Marsh