Follow-up: RE: Linux/WinNT dual booting (an idea...)

FWIW, I went ahead and tried the loadlin deal from the DOS config.sys
multi-boot and it worked flawlessly.  I used the defaults from the
manual.txt as examples, and copied my linux kernel from my floppy boot
diskette for the boot image.  The line is:
shell=c:\loadlin\loadlin.exe c:\loadlin\linux root=/dev/hdd1 ro vga=ask

I'll try the loading from the NT boot menu directly after I Install NT5 beta
2 since I removed beta 1, as most of it doesn't work...

Now to upgrade to Debian 2.0 :)

Regards,

Kendrick