Smail problem.

	I'm having a confusing problem with the latest smail package in
hamm.  One of my users is trying to send mail using Netscape 3.02 under
windows 3.11.  Every time she tries to send a message Netscape returns
with an error from my mailserver informing her that 'HELO or EHLO' must be
issued before using the "Mail from:" command.  Now I figured all mailers
would send a HELO before sending the mail, but I guess I'm wrong :>  This
problem only appeared after moving our mailserver (which had been up for
236 days running bo BTW :) to a new motherboard and the latest version of
hamm.  Any insight on this problem would be appreciated.

		TIA,
			mike...

Micro$oft, what do you want to spend today?