RE: Linux/WinNT dual booting (an idea...)

My experience is: install NT first, then install Linux, run LILO to
modify MBR (add a dos option as usual). After reboot, I got LILO prompt
first. If I select dos, NT boot loader came up, there you can select NT
or win95. This is quite different from what has been described in those
mini HOWTOs. So I suspect that although MS claim to modify MBR, but in
fact they just modify the boot sector of the active partition. Correct
me if I'm wrong 'cause I'm not the expert.

Note: my first partition on first HD is a DOS (vfat) partion. I use it
to hold those ntldr, boot.ini, ntdetect.com etc.

Dennis