cannot get smail to install

I am trying to install and setup smail with a debian package but it will
not install. I think I tried this a month or so ago and it did not work.
I think it partially had gotten installed but not configured. When I try
and install the package it tries to remove the last attempt I made at
installing smail, but it fails everytime. Is there a way to force the
debian package to install regardless of what it thinks I have tried to do
in the past?

Thanks,
Keith
nfn11988@naples.net

You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, you only need one.

			http://www.naples.net/~nfn11988