Re: cannot get smail to install

Well, the dpkg manpage says to use "dpkg --force-conflicts -i
filename.deb" in order to install and ignore all conflicts (such as
overwriting the files from the partial installation).  Or, to force
removal, use "dpkg --force-remove-reinstreq -r packagename" (you could
also replace -r with --purge.)

 _____  _
| ____|(_)
     |__/