Re: [Offtopic: Java Mode broken in Xemacs20?]

I installed cvs, and it works again just like you said.
But when I added the line you suggested to the ~/.emacs file, it didn't make
any difference when I loaded up .java files. Any ideas?
(As you may have guessed i'm a clueless beginner to emacs. Sigh). :).
Thanks,
Timothy