Re: Problem

Unless I am hopelessly dense (a distinct possibility) the 1024 cylinder
'limit' is a BIOS/ROM specific issue and that there are now motherboards
with BIOS/ROMs that no longer impose that limit (and that this situation
has existed for a long enough period of time that virtually all newer
machines will not have the problem).

I am almost as much an anti-PC hardware bigot as I am an anti-M$ bigot
and have been 'flamed' several times (even on this list) for my 'style'
of discussing this issue.

--
best,
-bill