Re: New (hamm) afterstep info

>just wondering: is it me or is there no info on the Net on the changes that
>were incorporated into the afterstep version 1.4*? I found the European
mirror
>that carries the tarball, but no info on what the differences are between
the
>1.0 and 1.4 . Any pointers would be welcome..

I'm running the new 1.4 on a few machines here and it's great!  Many changes
from the previous version.

ftp the tarball and untar it.  The README/INSTALL provide info on changes
from the original - however, these files are themselves a little dated....

Anyway, works great and no complaints from my end!

Later,
Kevin Traas