Multiple X sessions?

Greetings,

Is there a way of starting two X sessions with *different* screen sizes
? I can start a second session fine but it uses the same screen size
as the primary. I've tried Ctrl-Alt-[-+] but it only changes the
resolution, not the screen size.

What I want to do is start an X desktop running xvncviewer only. Since
the machine it is viewing runs at 800x600, and the local resolution is
1600x1200, the "difference" is extremely annoying.

Thanks.
--
__ J Hulley-Miller                                          <jhm@pobox.com>
\/__