Re: Debian install failure on laptop. Please help ...

Thank you very much Brandon.
Good to hear there is some hope ...
I tried your .gov site but despite having many 2.1.4 stuff the rescue
are only 2.1.3 ... probably will have to try in some more time ...

BTW the .gov site is a mirror. I looked for an Incoming directory on
ftp.debian.org but no luck ... where is it hidden ??

May you and our Debian friends enjoy a magic 1999.

Cheers from Rome (just sunset now ...). Bob

--
Robert Alexander - IBM Italy
work e-mail : rja@raleigh.ibm.com