Re: Matrox Xserver (again) and XFree86 3.3.3.3

	Please don't use HTML for email; there are many who would appreciate that.
:-)

> Sean M Hollingsworth wrote:
>
> First off, I really appreciate everyone's response to my earlier post on the
> Matrox Xserver.  Of course, now that I have the card installed, I can no
> longer find the Xserver on SuSE's website.  All I can find is a message
> saying that the Matrox server is now included in the SVGA server in XFree86
> 3.3.3.3, which is cool, except there are no debs for XFree86 3.3.3.3 and I'm
> not about to stick an X tarball on a debian system and then try unkludge
> everything when the deb does come out.  So, anyone know where I can find the
> Matrox Xserver/XF86Config file now -- or if I even still can -- and anyone
> have any idea when XFree86 3.3.3.3 will be available in a deb?

	I'm running the 3.3.3.3 xserver-svga now.  Just get the the xserver tarball
(just has the xserver binary in it), and drop the new binary in place of the
old one.  Dpkg, of course, won't know about this, but it doesn't hurt anything
either.

--
Ed C.