Re: Installation on a separate hard drive

Jim,

Before my harddrive crash, I had installed SUSE, and it was a major
hassle to get the disk partitioned correctly.  I now have Windows on the
hard drive, and I would think that it would be very difficult to put Linux on it to
share with W95. So, I thought it might be simpler to get a inexpensive hard
drive and start from scratch, so to speak.