Whit tex on white background in cbb :-(
- To: email@example.com (Debian User List)
- Subject: Whit tex on white background in cbb :-(
- From: "Stan Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:52:22 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <"RzEhQD.A.-dF.7_oh2"@murphy>
I am seting up cbb (the check book balancer). It will run a remote
machine. When I bring it up on this machine, I gey white text on white
background in the inout fields. Pretty hard to work with.
I have seen this behavior with other tcl/tk apps, and can't quite
remember how to fix it.
Stan Brown email@example.com 770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems
Windows 98: n.
minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit
microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for 1 bit
(c) 1998 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.