Whit tex on white background in cbb :-(

	I am seting up cbb (the check book balancer). It will run a remote
	machine. When I bring it up on this machine, I gey white text on white
	background in the inout fields. Pretty hard to work with.

	I have seen this behavior with other tcl/tk apps, and can't quite
	remember how to fix it.

	Any sugestions?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955