Re: Installation on a separate hard drive

If you did want to use the same drive with Windows, you would need to
create a partition with FIPS or a similar partition making program. You
would then create a Linux partition and install there. Many people do this
and this is no problem, except when they need more space, which will
always happen.

A separate drive for Linux is, although not necessary, always nice.

--
Jim Foltz <aa204@acorn.net>