Problems installing yagirc

Well, I had some problems with running yagirc because of missing shared
libraries, so I decided to remove libgnome, libgtk, etc. and all
programs related to that, and re-install it from scratch.  I'm using the
unstable tree.

I have the following problems when trying to use apt-get or dselect to
re-install yagirc...

debian:/home/ben# apt-get install yagirc
Updating package status cache...done
Checking system integrity...ok
  yagirc
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 12 not upgraded.
Sorry, but the following packages are broken - this means they have
unmet
dependencies:
  yagirc: Depends:libgnome0 Depends:libgtk1.1 Depends:giflib3g

Any ideas?  Suggestions?  Comments?

Ben