Linux boot first disk DOS 2nd disk, setup help pplease.

	I am in teh process of rebuilding my Debian machine after I screwed up
	the upgrade to 2.0. It had run for over 3 years with no problems before
	that :-(

	Needles to say, I don't remeber everything about hos I initialy set it
	up.

	I had LILO booting the first IDE disk as Debian, by default. i have
	this working again now. However I have a 2nd disk that contains a DOS
	filesystem. I had LILO set up to allow me to select it as aa alternate
	boot. I have looked at the LILO docs, and notheing really strikes me
	there. here is the old lilo.conf file:

boot=/dev/hda1
root=/dev/hda1
compact
install=/boot/boot.b
map=/boot/map
vga=normal
delay=20
image=/vmlinuz
label=Linux
read-only
image=/vmlinuz.safe
label=Linux.safe
read-only
other=/dev/hdb1
table=/dev/hdb
label=msdos
loader=/boot/any_d.b

	How do I get the proper loader=/boot/any_d.b file back? restoreing the
	one from my backup does not make lilo happy :-(

	Thanks for answering my dumb question.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems