Re: apt -> wmaker 0.20.3

Err, he said hamm, not bo.   It's libc6, but the newer version is
required for most/all slink packages.  Also there's a hamm version,
apt_0.1.8_i386.deb at http://www.debian.org/~jgg/

What I would suggest:

Once you have apt, configure /etc/apt/sources.list to include both stable
and frozen and run 'apt-get update'.  Then run 'apt-get install wmaker'
(or use the apt method in dselect--there are many wmaker apps available).
After you have it all working, delete the frozen entries in sources.list
and run 'apt-get update' again.  Or if you are somewhat brave, run
'apt-get dist-upgrade' (with the frozen list) and beat the rush to 2.1.

Bob