Re: apt -> wmaker 0.20.3

Thanks for the advice.  I did as you suggested (with the apt and wmaker
from the unstable branch), and everything seemed to work flawlessly -- apt
is really a snazzy tool.  I am having one additional problem, though, and
I don't know if it relates to this libc6 upgrade or a generic problem with
my original Hamm install --

If I do:

$ gcc -o hello hello.c

everything works fine, and I've got a usable hello app.  However:

$ gcc -o hello hello.cc

I get an error that it can't find something like cc1plus (I'm not at that
computer now).  I tried using '$ egcs -o hello hello.cc', but I got a
multitude of error related to standard libraries (cout, etc.).

Am I just missing the c++ complier, or is lots of stuff potentially messed
up?  Thanks again for the help with apt.

CSS

 Christopher S. Swingley
 International Arctic Research Center
 University of Alaska Fairbanks