SOLVED:Re: NFS problems, cannot mount-permission denied

Thanks for the replys...

It turned out to be a combination between not having the right
IP address associate in the /etc/hosts file (I forgot I changed
my client IP address and had not updated the server).

Also another suggestion was the fact that I had ALL: PARANOID in
the /etc/hosts.deny file.

These are both fixed and now I can mount the file system from my
normal user account.  I am so happy, now I can enjoy christmas
properly...

byeeee...
John.