Re: NFS problems, cannot mount-permission denied

One possibility is that the client is not named what you think. Try to
telnet from the client to the NFS server and do a 'who' and see what it
thinks the clients hostname is.  You are exporting to myclientname but
the server may be seeing it as myclientname.domain.nam and that won't
match causing the 'permission denied' error.

Good luck,
Frank

--On Thursday, December 24, 1998, 3:24 PM +0100 John Stevenson <John@oa.nl>