Re: Matrox Xserver on Debian

Hi,

Installing RPM package sometimes is not working quite well.  (Different libc
library warnings, whatever...)  You can get directly XFCom_Matrox.tar.gz from
ftp.suse.com  (NOTE not from Web page, they don't have links there).  After
that you just extract 1 binary XFCom_Matrox and you are all set.

BTW.  If you take server from suse, you'll need to create sym link:
ln -s /var/lib/kbd/ /var/X11R6/xkb/compiled
to make your keyboard work right (backspace).

That's what I did for Matrox Millenium G200.

Sasha.