Should I be concerned about /etc/nmh/maildelivery ?

I don't seem to have /etc/nmh/maildelivery. Should I be concerned about it ?

[09:15:11 shaul]$ man slocal | grep -A 5 -B 5 /etc/nmh/maildelivery

       root, and must be writable only  by  the  owner.   If  the
       .maildelivery file cannot be found, or does not perform an
       action  which  delivers  the  message,   then   the   file
       /etc/nmh/maildelivery is read according to the same rules.
       This file must be owned by the root and must  be  writable
       only  by  the  root.  If this file cannot be found or does
       not perform an action which  delivers  the  message,  then
       standard delivery to the user's maildrop is performed.

--
       approach can lead to quicker delivery into your  maildrop.

FILES
       /etc/nmh/mts.conf                    nmh mts configuration file
       $HOME/.maildelivery                  The file controlling local delivery
       /etc/nmh/maildelivery                Rather than the standard file
       /var/spool/mail/$USER                The default maildrop

SEE ALSO
       rcvdist(1),  rcvpack(1),  rcvstore(1),  rcvtty(1), mh-for­
       mat(5)
[09:15:15 shaul]$

The reason I am even thinking about it is that the presort Inc method of my
exmh sometimes get stucked. To be more specific, It seems that there are some
messages, which I can't fully characterize, that cause Inc to terminate its
action. Where this termination does not seem to be normal since some of the
email is getting copied to the desired directories, but not removed from my
mail box (/var/spool/mail/shaul). When I am trying to invoke mail afterwards
to see what is going on and delete the messages that were copied, it seems
that someone, probably the Inc method, also left out
/var/spool/mail/shaul.lock.
Now all of this could be caused by my .maildelivery file because I am far from
understanding what exactly is written in it. Which led me to trying to read
the slocal man page, which led me to /etc/nmh/maildelivery.