Re: Communicator Installation

I had a weird experience when installing Netscape 4.5 using
'Hamm', in that I had to rename the netscape file that I
downloaded before the install program would recognise it.

When dselect trys to configure the netscape package it
complained that it could not find the right file and gave a
generic form of the file it expected.

What I did was to just rename the downloaded netscape file to
the exact name the config script told me.  Then I selected
'configure packages' from the dselect menu and everything worked
just fine.

Hope this helps...
John

--