Re: Unwanted apostrophes with X11

Hmmmm, I had this happening to me for a while on both of my K6 computers.
For some reason my old 486 laptop didn't have the problem. Also, it was
happening on only my ps2 keyboard, and not the AT keyboard I was using.
Interestingly enough, I haven't had the problem in quite some time. Try a
different keyboard (preferably a different brand.model) and see if the
problem goes away...