Re: Corel WordPerfect 8 for Linux ishere! (fwd)

Hmmmmm. The first time I tried to install I was #4 to download. It
installed but wouldn't correctly run. It would complain about missing some
file that it copied into one of its directories. Sorry, don't remember for
sure which one.
And then I tried to reinstall. I also upped my kernel from 2.0.34 (Had
re-installed my system to correct a nasty version overwrite) to 2.1.131,
and now the install doesn't create the xwp file needed to start WP.

Any ideas?