Re: WP 8 Download and Installation - my expiriance

Hi Martin,

        Thanks for your response.

        I actually thought that I shouldn't extract the file in Win95 system.
So the file I downloaded yesterday from Download.com is a whole named "guilg00.gz" 23M
in size.

        This time I learm to get smart by copying  the file from Win95 system to Linux
system and extract it according to the Download.com's web page (gunzip, then tar -xvf
and run Runme). Perfect as the name implies.

        Thank you.

        Alan Tam