Re: Corel WordPerfect 8 for Linux ishere! (fwd)

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, virtanen wrote:

> I tried to dowload it as well, but no success. Nothing happens, when I hit
> the dowload button. it is tellinf that are two downloads.

In netscape something popped up and disappeared so fast I was unable to
read it.  I kept trying and eventually got there.  I assume it was a
message saying that the maximum number of users had been reached.  The
site must be VERY busy as I'm getting a little over 1k byte/sec.

Bob

----