Re: Problem with Compuserve and Fetchmail

On Wed, Dec 16, 1998 at 04:15:51PM +0100, Dieter Jäger wrote:
> I am trying to use fetchmail to receive mail from Compuserve.
> Everything works fine except that sometimes, when I get a mail from
> the
> Compuserve Postmaster with an Sender of "@" or even "", because there
> is no
> domain, fetchmail refuses to get any further mail.
> This blocks the whole mail transfer and I have to get the mail
> manually via some
> mail client.
>
> Is there a way to get fetchmail reading beyond those unqualified mails
> ?

I had similar problems with fetchmail before upgrading to 4.6.4-1 (from
slink, I don't know what the current version is). What version of
fetchmail are you using?

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com