Xpm

Hi,
   I just ran ./configure for xscreensaver and it said that Xpm was not
installed - in /usr/X11R6/lib I have: libXpm.a
                                      libXpm.so
                                      libXpm.so.4
                                      libXpm.so.4.7

Isn't this what I need? If not where can I get the run-time libraries,
static development libraries and header files for Xpm? I cannot install
the debian package xpm4g-dev as it depends on xlib6g-dev, which I don't
have installed. Thanks.

--
Charles