non-free

Last night I was interested with the non-free directory of the
ftp.debian.org and I have downloaded binary-i386 completely. For an
Intel based machine do I need anything else? I know that many docs etc.
was just symbolic links to files in binary-all directory and I wonder if
I have to download something from binary-all because the ftp program
followed the sym. links and downloaded the files.

Also I need advice for writing them to CD. What kind of a directory
structure would be good for that purpose? Just the binary-i386 dir or
the complete depth of the tree?

Thanks already,

Cagdas Ogut