Re: driver for intel etherexpress won't install

Aaron Stromas wrote:
  >can someone explain to me what does the message which i get when i
  >attempt to install the drivers for intel etherexpress pro 100 pci lan
  >adapter mean:
  >
  >/lib/modules/2.0.35/net/eexpress.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
  >
  >Installation failed.

It possibly means that the module is trying to initialise the card with
incorrect interrupt, DMA or I/O parameters.  I had that when trying to
load the ALSA sound drivers with the wrong parameters.

     "But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee
      more and more."                  Psalms 71:14