cfengine cron job

I've just installed a new hamm system, and am getting mail messages
about cfengine's cron job;

--
Subject: Cron <root@alice> run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:44:51 +0000

/etc/cron.daily/cfengine:
cf:alice:/etc/cfengine/cfengine.conf:26: parse error
cfengine:alice::26: Warning: actionsequence is empty
cfengine:alice::26: Warning: perhaps cfengine.conf has not yet been set up?
cfengine:alice::Execution terminated after parsing due to errors in program
/etc/cron.daily/cracklib:
45375 45375
--

I understand that this is because I've not configured cfengine, and
don't intend to in the near future (it looks like the sort of thing I'd

What would be the most "debian friendly" way of disabling it? I thought
of removing the cfengine package, but then thought that there might be a
less heavy handed approach, other than deleting/moving the files from
/etc/cron.daily and /etc/cron.weekly.

Is there a nice way to do it?

--
Graham