Real Server Basic G2 does not stream from WWW-links

Hi out there!

I set up the free Real-Server G2 on my machine. It works fine, but whenever
i click at my browser a link to: >>rtsp://...:554/...rm<< he (the browser)
tries to open >>http://.../rstp://.../...rm<< and this actually doesn´t
work. if i enter the corrct URL directly, he doesn´t find the host
>>rstp...<<. Why doesn´t he recognize rstp as protocol?
I hope anybody could help me, because at the moment the only chance to
stream the content (some hiphop-mixes, if interesting) is to use
File->OpenLocation at RealPlayer and enter this:
>>137.226.143.161/WB1-Hasy.rm<<.
TIA for every help...