automatic login?

I'm SURE this is a faq, but I can't find the answer ... can I
set up things so all the virtual consoles I have set up are
automatically logged into a certain username?

I'm aware of the security risks but live by myself so physical
access to the console isn't as issue (anyway, I have a dvorak
keyboard layout, security through obscurity ;)).

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/