Re: LI but no LO

> Now booting shows lilo getting through "LI" but then nothing.  I
> assume something is going wrong in the loading of linux but I'm not
> sure what's likely to be wrong and how I should deal with it.  I found
> one report of something similar in the archives but no answer there.

i'm not sure if this is the same with scsi disks as ide, but everytime
i've had this problem with ide disks the cause was the disk settings in
bios (eg. large, normal or lba).  you need to make sure that whichever the
bios was set to when the disk was formatted is the same one that it is set
to now.

just try changing it to each of the three and rebooting.  it should only
take a couple of minutes to find the correct one.

adam.