Configuring scsi controller on ISA bus

I am installing the debian version of linux from cd rom.

	I have an adaptec scsi controller as my 2nd controller, it is an
AHA-1510. In windows(shhh) I found this info on it,AIC 6x60isa single
chip scsi controller, using irq 11 and IO range 0340-035F.
	I tried to load the kernal from the cd and got an error message that it
was not configured the install program said to reload the modules.
	I found at boot: it had some configuring data at F4 and F5, I tried to
put in the line about my controller but failed.
	Would someone know what I have to do to complete this?
	I did not under stand the info that was needed to put this on the
command line. F5 said
Adaptec 151x, 152x        aha152x=iobase[,irq[,scsi-id[,reconnect]]]
also when I tried to access the cd from install program it errored and
showed
(maybe 'insmod driver'?)
					Thanks for any help you may provide
					David