RE: Exchange Client

I would also like to find one of these - Exchange is our mail server of
choice (due to it's stability and cost-effectiveness, of course <g>), and a
client that can read it's mail setup would be wonderful! There's a few of us
Linux people in here, and we could make a nice toehold into our area if it
could be found... In the same vein, how about a client that reads Groupwise
mail? We don't use the doc sharing like Exchange, but the mail and
calendaring would be useful.

While we're wishing, how about a single client that will do both? :-)